A totally proportional electric trailer brake control, the new Primus®IQ is self-leveling so no level adjustment is necessary.
Utilizing the primary sensor technology from Prodigy®, the Primus®IQ now includes the Boost feature that gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking when towing heavier trailers. It works proportionally in reverse for backing into tough spots and includes a snap-in dash mounting clip and removable electrical connector that allows the unit to be quickly stored when not in use. You will appreciate the digital readout depicting a secure electrical connection, amount of voltage delivery to the trailer brakes and diagnostic features incorporated in the LED display.
- Utilizes Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters.
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur.
- Includes a Boost feature.
- Works proportionally in reverse.
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included.
- Digital LED readout.
- Limited lifetime warranty.